OCT 11- Join us for the ERS' largest event of 2014... This Flat and Fast Course is sure to be a a PR breaker
This 4th Annual event will once again be the Season Finale to the 2015 ERS Season.
Using the backdrop of beautiful Louisville, CO, this race tours the trails and sights of the area offering a breathtaking landscape for this amazing race... and in 2015, the Coal Creek Trail course is back after 2013 flood damage has been repaired.
The Lousiville Trail Half Marathon, 10k, 5k offers great a family friendly atmoshpere with our post race festivities, and in 2015 the ERS will be adding LIVE MUSIC to the Finish Line Festival from one of Denver's local favorites. So bring the family and enjoy the morning with us!!
LOCATION: Louisville Community Park
ADDRESS: 955 Bella Vista Dr, Louisville, CO
DATE: October 11, 2015
PARKING: There is limited Parking on the East side of the park. Additional Parking is available on surrounding neighborhood streets
TYPE OF TERRAIN: 80% Dirt Trail, 10% Single Track, 10% Bike Path
- Elevation Gain of all races is 150'-400'
- Only 1 Main Hill
- All 2015 Courses will be out-and-back courses held on the Coal Creek Trail and surrounding Bike Path
Friday and Saturday Oct 9th and 10th-
- 2:00pm-7:00pm: Pre-Event Packet Pickup
- 11:00am-5:00pm: Pre-Event Packet Pickup
Sunday Oct 11, 2015-
- 6:00am-7:30am: Race Day Packet Pickup/ Onsite Registration
- 8:00am: Half Marathon Start
- 8:05am: 10K Start
- 8:10am: 5K Start
- 9:30am: Kids Hlaf Mile Dash
- 10:15am-10:30am: Awards
- 11:00am: Event Close
PACKET PICKUP INFORMATION:
459 S. McCaslin Blvd
Louisville, CO 80027
FAQ'S: Answers to all FAQ's for this event and all other ERS events can be found HERE