APRIL 25- One of the most beautiful, yet challenging courses on the ERS schedule... Accept the Eagles Nest Challenge!
Join us in Livermore,CO (25 min Northwest of Fort Collins) for this 2nd Annual event located at beautiful Eagles Nest Open Space.
Eagles Nest offers over 755 acres of open space with access to river and trails. The local landmark, Eages Nest Rock has been home to nesting golden eagles for 100 years.
THIS EVENT ONLY HAS 50 MORE SPACES REMAINING BEFORE RACE CAP!!
LOCATION: Eagles Nest Open Space (Park Info)
ADDRESS: 311 W. County Rd 74e Livermore, CO
DATE: April 25th, 2015
TYPE OF TERRAIN: 60% Single Track, 40% Dirt Road
PARKING: Livermore Community Church (Across street from Start/ Finish)
- Both 10K and Half Marathon Courses will be both dirt road and single track
- Three (3) Aid Stations on 10k course, Six (6) Aid Stations on Half Marathon Course
- No Aid Station on Half Course between miles 3 and 7, so be prepared to bring your own hydration
Friday April 25th, 2015
- 2:00pm-7:00pm: Pre-Event Packet Pickup @ Runners Roost
Saturday April 26th, 2015
- 7:00am-8:30am: Race Day Packet Pickup and Registration (onsite)
- 8:00am: Continental Breakfast Begins
- 9:00am: Half Marathon Start
- 9:15am: 10k Start
- 10:00am: Finishline BBQ opens
- 10:30am: Kids Half Mile Dash Start
- 11:00am: Awards
PACKET PICKUP INFORMATION:
2720 Council Tree Ave
Fort Collins, CO 80525
FAQ'S: Answers to all FAQ's can be found HERE.